1. There are gradations of sin, just as there are gradations of evil.
2. There will be gradations of reward and punishment in the afterlife.
3. Not all sin rises to a level demanding eternal punishment.
4. The curse of death and the curse of the law are not the same thing.
5. Justification at any one point does not include the forgiveness of future sins.
6. Justification is contingent upon personal repentance.
7. Justification can be lost.
8. Future salvation is attained through perseverance.
9. All men will be judged by God on the basis of their works.
Look for an upcoming post, "On the Sinfulness of Sin."