It is an honor to be included with several distinguished writers, historians, and theologians in this endeavor. So far, the list of contributors includes:
- Gregory Baus, a Reformed Dooyeweerdian philosopher and social thinker;
- Dr. Bradley Birzer, Russell Kirk Professor of American Studies History at Hillsdale College and a Roman Catholic; Pastor of Westminster Reformed Presbyterian Church and co-editor of Semper Reformanda;
- Dr. Bill Chellis, an Attorney and an ordained Minister of the Reformed Presbyterian Church;
- Dr. D.G. Hart, an author of many books on modern Protestant history in America,
- Davey Henreckson, a "high church Anglyterian" and author of the excellent Theopolitical blog; and
- Caleb Stegal, a country lawyer, writer, and former editor of the excellent The New Pantagruel.
Be sure to check out the discussion as I believe we'll soon be systematically examining specific propositions that concern the relation of Christ to culture.