Friday, March 25, 2005

Unpopular Opinions is Back!

After an initial burst of enthusiasm last year around the election, the posts stopped coming. This is not because I stopped engaging the issues. Rather, I set too high a goal for myself. I was going to attempt an overview of covenant history starting in Genesis and going all the way through biblical history!

In a format such as this, the best approach is to write articles on various subjects and gradually work toward composing a comprehensive paper on the subject. Right now my religio-political thought is at the experimental phase. Now is the time to test my hypotheses by Scripture and by submitting them to a community of Christians who are interested in such things.

If you haven't already, please read my initial post which lays out the general theses I wish to demonstrate from Scripture and illustrate from history.

No comments: